Want to have this false lashes effect without doing eyelash extension or putting false lashes on?
Like normal asian, my lashes are SHORT and STRAIGHT!
These are the products that I used. I really want to dedicate this blog post for YSL Faux Cils mascara, and share my personal experience with this.
- If you want to focus on the lashes, do not wear a heavy/thick eyeliner, instead just tight-line your upper waterline.
- When I first bought this mascara, the formula is really really wet (and heavy) and it does not dry quick. For first time user, be mindful of this issue. It gets drier and thick after a few applications.
- The brush on this mascara is pretty big though it is not as big as Dior Show mascara. The brush often touches your lid, PRACTICE. I usually tilted my head up to avoid this.
- The key to get the effect is LAYERING. Be patient and keep brushing your lashes until you get the effect you want.
- This mascara is expensive, US$30. Get it when its on sale:
- until November 2nd 2011, Sephora is having their friends & family sale - 20% off.
- November 4th - 6th 2011, Nordstrom is having mascara madness sale - buy 2 get 1 free.